Holiday Gift Ideas
December 4, 2018 by Darby Dame
It is the Holiday Season! Need any gift ideas for your son? Look no further for holiday gift ideas! We have made a list of our top 14 gifts this year. With snow on the forecast for this weekend in North Carolina, the holiday’s are on our minds. We would love to be curled up around a fire with a steaming mug of hot chocolate right now. Most of these products we have not bought ourselves but we now have a few items to add to our lists!
Gifts for Teenage Boys
- Instant Air Hockey – Bring the arcade to you! Can be played on a table top and can add instant fun to a cold afternoon inside. You can even host a family holiday tournament.
- High Rocks Sweatshirt – A cozy sweatshirt to wear around the house or on a cold day. Camp swag is always cool!
- Laser Tag Set – Set of 4. Get your teenager outside with this gift! (Available on Amazon Prime)
- Football Hovering Helmet – Wow! Now we want this too. (Go
Tigers!) And it is available on Amazon Prime!
- Hydro Flask – Stay hydrated with this popular water bottle. Grab one for your son and one for you. We think the olive color would make a pretty sweet gift.
- Tinkering Labs Electric Motor (STEM Project) – Build and rebuild a small motor 10 different ways with this gift. Inspire creativity and let your child build! (Take a look at their website here – https://tinkeringlabs.com/shop/)
- Nerf Sports Football – Start working on that quarterback arm with this nerf football.
Gifts for Elementary Aged Boys
- Playful Spots Mug – Make playing with your food okay in this bowl! Score goals and slam dunks with cereals.
- Crazy Creek Chair – Make hanging out in your room more comfortable with a portable chair. Great for campfire nights and playing cards in the cabin at camp.
- Harry Potter Lego Set – Into magic? This 878 piece lego set is the way to go.
- Basketball Hoop – Get outside and play basketball! A holiday season classic.
- Art Lab for Kids – Design/Crafting Book for kids. Start by drawing, then painting, and end with building paper collages.
- Give the Gift of Camp! – Have you signed up for camp yet this summer? Experiences make the best holiday gift. 2019 Dates and Rates