March 18, 2021 by zoob
During meals we will be reducing the group size in the Dining Hall and utilizing outdoor dining spaces. Campers will eat more meals outside such as on our picnic tables, around the campfire, under a tent or under one of covered outdoor areas. We will still be using our inside dining but at a lower capacity.
- Campers and Staff will be required to wash their hands upon entrance and exit from the dining hall. Hand sanitizer will also be stationed on each table.
- At this time, we are working on restructuring our dining hall procedures and flow to maintain physical distancing among our campers and staff.
- There will be no self-serve areas like salad bars or condiment stations.
- Staff members will be serving all food.
- Tables will only be shared among members of a household.