Face Coverings & Distancing Protocols
March 22, 2021 by Darby Dame
Social distancing is an important layer of our NPIs. Maintaining distance is an important strategy
to slow the spread of COVID-19. We are creating markers, cones, and 6 feet signs to help our
community socially distance from one another.
Campers and Staff will be required to have a face covering with them at all times.
• We will wear face coverings when indoors with and/or interacting within six feet of
anyone outside our household.
• Within a household, campers and counselors are not required to wear face coverings.
• Campers and counselors will wear face coverings while in the Health Center unless
instructed otherwise by the medical staff.
• Whenever singing or cheering.
• While walking into or out of group settings like the dining hall.
The CDC has recommended guidance on the best masking choices. Please follow the guide below when selecting masks to bring to camp. We will also have masks available at the camp store for pre-order. All masks must have TWO or more layers of fabric. We DO NOT RECOMMEND gaiters that have to be folded into two layers, please use gaiters with two layers built in.