Below is a basic packing list outlining what each family should bring.
What You Should Bring:
- Personal Clothing (Shorts/pants, tee shirts, sweatshirts, underwear, socks, etc.)
- Shoes for hiking, water activities, and moving around camp
- Linens for your whole family; Beds fit twin sheets
- Pillows, Blankets, Sheets, mattress cover (optional)
- Towels (Beach* and Bath) x3 per person
- Toiletries (i.e. dental products, shampoo, body wash, etc.)
- Prescription medications
- Sunscreen & Bug spray
- Water Bottles* (2 per family member)
- Flashlight/Headlamp (1 per family member)
- Supplemental Hand Sanitizer for your cabin
- Cloth Masks for your whole family
- Cooler for Leftovers and Your Snacks
- Crazy Creeks* (or Camp Chairs) for hanging around camp. Highly suggest!
- Board Games & Rainy Day Activities (ie. coloring books, cards, etc.)
- Cooler and Ice (highly recommended). We have ice available. Great for leftovers, drinks, etc.
- Any additional snacks or beverages you might want – We will have bins in the cabin to store dry goods to protect from bugs and critters.
- Sleeping bag – if you would rather not sleep in linens.
- Battery Operated Fans
- Camera/Go Pro
- Board games and lawn games
- Work Items – we will have limited space for you to use WIFI if needed.
- Bath Mat for the Cabin Showers
If you would like to participate in these activities please bring:
- Tennis Racquet and Can of Balls* with your initials on them
- Fishing Rod and Gear
- Bikes and Helmets – we have trails on the property and DuPont Forest has even more!
- Your own kayak- we will have canoes available
- Golf Discs* We have some available
- Goggles* and Lake Floats
- Life Jackets- If you have life jackets for your family, please consider bringing them. Since we will be disinfecting them daily, it may be easier. We do not have any life jackets for those 6 and under – please bring life jackets for this age group. We do have life jackets if you do not have any.
* These items are also available for purchase in our camp store.
Cell phone service is difficult to find once you reach camp, but we do have phones available for urgent phone calls in our office.