Camp High Rocks, a private boys summer camp in Western North Carolina, is seeking help with our daily culinary operations. Our team includes a kitchen manager/head chef, line cooks or chef, pantry and salad prep, trip food manager, and other general kitchen duties. Depending on your specific situation, kitchen staff may live locally, live at
Responsibilities: Work in a commercial kitchen under the directions of line cooks and head chef. The job includes food preparation, setup, serving, and cleaning. We all work together to get the job done.
Qualifications: Ability to work hard and be part of a team. Show up on time ready to work.
Benefits: $11 – $14/hour, meals, possible housing based on availability.
- Primary Season: May 26 – August 6, 2022
- Spring and Fall Possibilities could include May through September.
- Complete our online support staff application: How to Apply for a Position
- Email Woody Noland at email@example.com
- Call (828) 885-2153 – Please ask for Woody Noland or Elizabeth Gentle. We are excited to hear from you!