Line Cook and Prep Cook
Responsibilities: Work under the directions of the kitchen manager/head chef. All team members are asked to perform all elements of kitchen work from prep to clean up.
Qualifications: Experience with food preparation, sanitation, and ability to work hard. Prior commercial kitchen experience and certifications are a plus.
Benefits: $12-16/hour, meals, possible housing based on availability. Up to 40 hours of work a week!
- Primary Season: May 27 – August 10, 2019
- Spring and Fall Possibilities could include May 1st through October 11th.
- Complete our online application: How to Apply for a Position
- Email Woody Noland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (828) 885-2153 – Please ask for Woody Noland or Elizabeth Gentle. We are excited to hear from you!