Line Cook and Prep Cook
Camp High Rocks, a private boys summer camp in Western North Carolina, is seeking help with our daily culinary operations. Our team includes a kitchen manager/head chef, line cooks or chef, pantry and salad prep, trip food manager, and other general kitchen duties. Depending on your specific situation, kitchen staff may live locally or live at camp in staff housing.
Responsibilities: Work under the directions of the kitchen manager/head chef. All team members are asked to perform all elements of kitchen work from prep to clean up.
Qualifications: Experience with food preparation, sanitation, and the ability to work hard. Prior commercial kitchen experience and certifications are a plus.
Benefits: $15-17/hour, meals, possible housing based on availability. Up to 40 hours of work a week.
- Primary Season: May 23 – August 5, 2023
- Spring and Fall Possibilities could include May through September.
- Complete our online support staff application: How to Apply for a Position
- Email Woody Noland at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (828) 885-2153 – Please ask for Woody Noland or Elizabeth Gentle. We are excited to hear from you!