Camp High Rocks – A Summer Camp for Boys in North Carolina
Camp High Rocks is a traditional boys’ Summer Camp. We create a purposeful atmosphere based on four key pillars: community, adventure, leadership, and independence that is geared to a camper’s needs and interests. Aided by a well-trained staff we seek to teach and to inspire lasting skills and values.
- High Rocks is in the midst of 1000 acres of camp-owned mountain woodland, with an eleven-acre lake, at an elevation of three thousand feet.
- We are a small boys summer camp, with around 160 campers and 80 staff members. We want to create a sense of community and a “home away from home”, and are able to do this successfully with our small size.
- We enjoy complete privacy and seclusion, yet are just eight miles from our nearest town, Brevard.
- Five to seven campers and a counselor live in each cabin. Camp is divided into age-group units within which many activities and special programs take place.
- We encourage you to read more about us to find out why Camp High Rocks has been of vital importance to so many boys for almost 60 years.