Our parent dashboard has made all camper forms available online, allowing parents to use previous information in order to auto-fill the online camper forms as well as print the forms that must be signed and mailed or uploaded. You will receive an e-mail from us as soon as our form system is ready for the season. All five forms should be submitted to us by April 1st.
You can log in to the parent dashboard using the link below. If it is your first login, use the details from the welcome e-mail going out late February/Early March. If you cannot find that e-mail, please contact us and we will re-send you the e-mail. If you remember your username but not your password, you can reset your password using the same link.
2020 FORMS WILL BE UP SOON – PLEASE CHECK BACK.
The following forms all require a doctor’s signature, and/or your signature as well as the camper’s signature. You may mail or upload to the dashboard these forms (below) to us. You may print them from the links below, or download them from the online parent dashboard when you receive your information to log in to your account.
- CAMPER AGREEMENT FORM -This form includes Medical Release and Waiver details requiring your signature.
- PHYSICAL EXAM FORM -To be filled out and signed by your pediatrician.
Parent Dashboard Online Forms
These forms must be filled out online in the Parent Dashboard.
- ONLINE TRAVEL INFORMATION FORM
- ONLINE PARENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
- ONLINE CAMPER MEDICAL FORM
- ALL FAMILIES: We need a copy of each camper’s immunization records. You can mail this form, have your doctor’s office send it to us, or upload it in the parent dashboard.