Family Camp (Remix) 2020
After a wonderful first Family Camp in Fall 2019 and successful Family Retreats this July, we are excited to announce we will be hosting our second Family Camp in Fall 2020! Family Camp will look slightly different this year due to COVID-19 and safety measures. Keep reading to learn more!
Our Family Camp (Remix) is an all-inclusive, family vacation! Choose to arrive Thursday or Friday afternoon, and jump right into a relaxing, fun-filled getaway.
Family Camp 2020
September 3 or 4th – 7th, 2020
Labor Day Weekend
Thursday or Friday – Monday
Camp High Rocks is offering a chance to be outside and enjoy the wonder of camp in a way that maintains physical distancing! Bring the whole family and enjoy 1,000 acres of private land, cooler temperatures, and an 11-acre private lake. Activities will be open to families for participation at their own speed and on their own schedule.
Families have the opportunity to book individual cabin buildings. We will limit attendance to 15 families per week.
REGISTER HERE – We are FULL! Please email Darby at email@example.com to get on our waiting list.
Here’s The Gist
- Choose to arrive on Thursday or Friday afternoon.
- Your family gets a private cabin building with in-cabin showers and bathrooms.
- Explore and play at camp on your own.
- Enjoy physically distant activities such as time on the lake, fishing, swimming, hiking, and more.
- All Meals Provided – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Added Fun & Bonuses
While this weekend will be similar to our July Family Retreats, we wanted to add EXTRA FUN just for you all! Read below to see what sets Family Camp (Remix) apart from our Retreats.
- Family Tie-Dye
- Sunday Night Fireworks Show
- Instructor Lead Yoga
- Choose What Day You Arrive On – Thursday or Friday
- All Meals Provided!
Registration is open! Family Camp is limited to 15 families and we anticipate it will fill quickly. Again, you can sign-up for 3-days (Friday – Monday) or 4-days (Thursday – Monday).
- Standard Cabin – 3-day starting at $1300. 4-day starting at $1700
- Select Cabin – 3-day starting at $1450. 4-day starting at $1925
- Premium Cabin – 3-day starting at $1850. 4-day starting at $2450
- House on the Hill – 3-day starting at $2500. 4-day starting at $3200
- Under 2 years of age is free with base price fee.
Standard and Select are priced at 4 people. Premium is priced at 5 people. House on the Hill is priced at 6 people. If you have additional family members, there are additional charges per person. Read More About Accommodations (This is geared towards Family Retreats but the information about cabins is the same)
All meals are included for your three or four-day stay starting with dinner the first night through breakfast on Monday.
Register Here! – We are FULL! Please email Darby at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our waiting list.
With over 1,000 acres of private property, national forest nearby, and a short drive into Brevard, you will never be bored during your stay!
Camp High Rocks is offering a chance to get outside and enjoy the wonder of camp in a way that allows for social distancing. Activities will be open to families for participation at their own speed and on their own schedule. Staff will not be offering instruction in any of our activity areas. Staff will be available to offer suggestions for trails, the best fishing spots, and general knowledge of the surrounding areas. Lifeguards will be present at designated times for swimming.
- Disc Golf
- Hiking and Running Trails
- Paddle Boarding
- Ping Pong
- Gaga Ball
- Open Air Gym for basketball, four square and more
- Mountain Biking Trails
You are welcome and encouraged to bring bikes & helmets, frisbees, camping chairs, shade umbrellas, hammocks, yard games, fishing poles, kayaks, etc.
Due to health concerns and distancing protocols, we will not be able to offer many of our camp favorites like High Ropes Course, Climbing Tower, Zip Line, Horseback Riding, and Archery and Riflery in this modified experience.
Supervision: All children must be accompanied by or under the supervision of a parent for any of our activities. Due to COVID-19, we will not be able to take the supervision of your children during Family Camps.
Learn More About Below
- Read More About Accommodations (This is geared towards Family Retreats but the information about cabins is the same)
- COVID-19 Guidelines and Safety Protocols
- Sample Daily Schedule (Coming Soon!)
- Packing List
- FAQ’s & Cancellation Policies
- Register Here.
Info To Know: Registered participants will receive an email closer to Family Camp with additional details and packing lists for the retreat. All guests will be asked to sign an Assumption of Risk Waiver before arriving.
We are closely monitoring local and/or federal health and safety guidelines and will continue to adjust our policies and procedures accordingly.