After a wonderful first Family Camp in Fall 2019, we are excited to announce we will be hosting our second Family Camp in Fall 2020!
Family Camp 2020
September 4th – 7th, 2020
Labor Day Weekend
Friday – Monday
All families will get the VIP treatment with a weekend full of amazing outdoor activities, experiences, food, drinks, and fun. Family Camp includes everything you will need to have an amazing, worry-free experience:
- All meals: Friday dinner- Monday lunch
- Accommodations in a private camp cabin with private bath for three nights
- Guided activities and field sessions
- Expert instruction and all required gear
- Nightly beer and wine reception
- Live music
- Locally roasted coffee and a variety of snacks throughout the day
- Customizable schedule for every member of the family
- Evening Campfires
“ It was so special for our family to have uninterrupted, intentional time together. With kids schedules these days, it is rare to carve out time like that and family camp was a very special experience and one that created great memories for our family. ”– Lucy, 2019 Family Camp Attendee and Camp Parent
Registration is almost open! Family Camp is limited to 28 families and we anticipate it will fill quickly.
Family Camp Rates: $1695.00
- All-Inclusive. Including meals, lodging, snack, drinks, fun, guided trips, and activities…
- Base Price is $1695.00 for three individuals. Includes private cabin per family with your own bathroom. Each Additional Person is $395.00
- Under 4 years of age is free with base price fee.
- If you are a family of less than three, please contact us individually for options.
For example, a family of four would cost – $1695.00 + $395.00 = $2090.00
Activities will include Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Daily Crafts, Rope Swing, Water Slide, Archery, Riflery, Tennis, Swimming, Fishing, Nature Hikes, Sailing, Ropes Course, Disc Golf, Yoga, Paddle Boarding, Dodge Ball, Lawn Games, Adult Events, Kids Events, and Family Events.
“ We had a tremendous weekend of family time – each and EVERY member of our family left the weekend with great stories, experiences and wanting to go back! ”– Scott, 2019 Family Camp Attendee and Parent
Family Camp Information
Accommodations for the weekend are the same cabins we use during our summer sessions. You may request to be in a cabin with another family that you know. Please plan on bringing your own linens including pillow, sheets or sleeping bag, and towels. We cannot accommodate any pets.
Click Here for a Weekend Packing List
Home-cooked meals are served ‘buffet style’ in our dining hall along with snacks available throughout the day and evening.
Plan to arrive on Friday afternoon and stay until lunch on Monday for an exciting weekend here at Camp High Rocks
Payments are fully refundable until June 1st, less a $100 administrative fee.
If you have questions about Family Camp please contact us at email@example.com or 828-885-2153.
- Friday: Arrive as Early as 3 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Fun all day and night.
- Monday: Regular morning, wrap up after lunch.
8:00 am: Breakfast will be available from 8:00 to about 9 am or until activities begin.
9:00 am: Morning Activity Time: Children will meet their counselors and divide into groups based on age and embark on their morning adventures. Adults can choose from a selection of specially designed activities or unwind at their own pace.
12:00: Children’s activities wrap up. Family activities continue until lunch.
1:00 pm: Lunch
2:00 pm: Afternoon Activities. Activities designed for the whole family to enjoy.
5:30 pm: Beer, Wine, and Snacks on the veranda. Special games and activities led by counselors for kids.
6:30 pm: Dinner
7:00 pm: Evening Program. Different themes each night including Camp Olympics, Campfire Stories, and more! A special campfire to wrap-up Sunday night
8:45 pm: Evening Snack
10 pm: Quiet Time
- Driving Directions are available on our Location Page
- There are two airports close to High Rocks: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), which is about a 40-minute drive; and Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP), which is about a 1 hour and 20-minute drive. Both have rental car providers.