Father-Son I – May 11 – 13, 2018
Father-Son II – May 18 – 20, 2018
We invite campers and their fathers to attend our Seventh-Annual Father-Son weekend. Our Father-Son Weekend is open to currently enrolled campers and prospective families who have boys ages 6-12 years of age. The weekend is designed to give campers a taste of what camp is about before attending a full summer session. Campers and their fathers can try out the climbing wall, go canoeing on the lake, take a hike to a nearby waterfall, shoot a rifle, or select from many other activities.
- Climbing Wall
- High Ropes Challenge Course
- Lake Canoeing
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Swimming and Water Slide
- Archery & Riflery
- DuPont Waterfall Hike
- Gaga Ball
- Saturday Night Campfire
Dates & Fees:
- May 11-13, 2018 or May 18-20, 2018
- Father with one son: $625.00
- Each additional son: $200.00
- Apply Online
- Signature Page
- Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions!
- Already Signed up? Be sure to fill out the Participant Details Form for your session. (These forms will be available in late March)
- Check out the Packing List.
- Be sure to sign and return the Signature Page.
- Driving Directions are available on our Location Page
- There are two airports close to High Rocks: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), which is about a 40-minute drive; and Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP), which is about a 1 hour and 20-minute drive. Both have rental car providers.
Accommodations for the weekend are the same cabins we use during our summer sessions. You may request to be in a cabin with another family that you know. If you do not know another family we will group you with boys of similar age. Meals are served ‘cafeteria style’ in our dining hall.
Plan to arrive on Friday afternoon and stay until lunch on Sunday for an exciting weekend here at High Rocks!