Father-Son I – May 10 – 12, 2019
Father-Son II – May 17- 19, 2019
We invite campers and their fathers to attend our Seventh-Annual Father-Son weekend. Our Father-Son Weekend is open to currently enrolled campers and prospective families who have boys ages 6-12 years of age. If space allows, older campers and older brothers may also attend. Please check in with us about availability. The weekend is designed to give campers a taste of what camp is about before attending a full summer session. Campers and their fathers can try out the climbing wall, go canoeing on the lake, take a hike to a nearby waterfall, shoot a rifle, or select from many other activities.
- Climbing Wall
- High Ropes Challenge Course
- Lake Canoeing
- Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Swimming and Water Slide
- Archery & Riflery
- DuPont Waterfall Hike
- Gaga Ball
- Saturday Night Campfire
Dates & Fees:
- May 10-12, 2019 or May 17-19, 2019
- Father with one son: $650.00
- Each additional son: $200.00
- Apply Online
- Signature Page
- Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions!
- Already Signed up? Be sure to fill out the Participant Details Form for your session. (These forms will be available in late March)
- Check out the Packing List.
- Be sure to sign and return the Signature Page.
- Driving Directions are available on our Location Page
- There are two airports close to High Rocks: Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), which is about a 40-minute drive; and Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP), which is about a 1 hour and 20-minute drive. Both have rental car providers.
Accommodations for the weekend are the same cabins we use during our summer sessions. You may request to be in a cabin with another family that you know. If you do not know another family we will group you with boys of similar age. Meals are served ‘cafeteria style’ in our dining hall.
Plan to arrive on Friday afternoon and stay until lunch on Sunday for an exciting weekend here at Camp High Rocks
Payments are fully refundable until April 1st, less a $50 administrative fee.