Our Junior Camp is a great place to “try” High Rocks. This session is designed to help boys have fun and build confidence away from home. The Junior Session will set boys and parents up for continued success in a longer session. Enrollment is limited to campers in grades 1-4.
Our Father-Son program in the spring is also another great step to try us out. It is a great way to introduce camp just before their first summer.
The whole session is set up for boys to “try” all sorts of activities. Most importantly, they are building confidence and small successes that will set them up for future success. There is a lot of nurturing and time with the counselor to make this a great first or second camp experience.
While we do not offer out-of-camp trips during this session, we still have 1100 acres of property to enjoy and explore. Boys will still enjoy a camping overnight experience. There is also an evening at Sliding Rock in Pisgah National Forest that is always a hit.
- See our Session Descriptions on the Dates and Rates page.
- Watch our videos and slideshows. Click Here
- If you still have some questions click on the green chat button below or give us a call; (828)885-2153.
- Would you rather see camp first? Book a Tour!
- If you are all set Apply Now!